Furious D wrote:I've been doing some drinking, I mean thinking, and I came up with a new game to try here in the 'Off Topic' section that doesn't involve reporting those forum spammer-scammers.
THE PITCH A MOVIE FOR KEVIN POLLACK GAME
Here are the rules:
1. A player leaves a title for a non-existent movie, the more ridiculous the better. Bad puns allowed.
2. The next player has to post a movie pitch from that title. That movie pitch must have:
3. A starring role for Kevin Pollack.
4. Bonus if there's a part for Samm Levine.
5. This movie pitch must have a completely bat-shit crazy story-line, character names, etc... (The more inane/insane detail the better)
The player then leaves a title for the next players to try to make up a movie pitch with.
TITLE: THE LYING SNITCH IN THE WARDROBE.
PITCH: Low level mob informant Shifty Goulash (Kevin Pollack) lies about knowing about a major crime in order to get into the Witness Protection Program run by Federal Marshal Big Tex O'Shaughnessy (Samm Levine) not just to escape his maniacal mob boss Crazy Eddie Bedwetter (Christopher Walken), but also his homicidal trio of ex-wives Wanda(Tyra Banks) Rhonda(Demi Moore) & Gertrude(Paris Hilton) who regularly tweet their revenge fantasies. To escape the mob and the exes he hides in an old wardrobe, that is then locked and accidentally shipped across the country, where sexy wackiness ensues.
Looks simple, so give it a try with this title:
WHEN MEL GIBSON CALLS!
assfacerobot wrote:THE PETTING ZOO OF DR. MOREAU
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest